Nike In-Season TR 3 Lightweight Cross Training Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
Item # 285144
UPC # 887225468590
UPC # 887225468590
Add sporty-chic style to your workout attire all year long in the women's In Season TR 3 cross training shoe from Nike! This lightweight shoe will keep your feet comfy with it's thick memory foam footbed.
- Breathable stretch mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Synthetic toe cap for added durability
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Nike Comfort Footbed memory foam insole molds to your foot for superior cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Textured rubber outsole pods provide durability and traction
- Deep flex grooves in forefoot provide enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Nike Shoes
Location: New York
October 04, 2014
I can't believe this is Nike!
"I usually don't buy Nike's because I find them to be way too narrow. This shoe is perfect. It doesn't pinch my toes the way the other Nike's do. I recommend this shoe for anyone who has shied away from Nike due to past problems with their shoes being too narrow. Finally a Nike I can wear!"
Location: Capitol Heights, MD
June 03, 2014
The Hunt is Over!
"I first noticed these shoes about 3 months ago at a sporting goods store. But it was a 1/2 size too small. So, I started hunting for my size and there they were, on dsw.com. I was too excited to order and receive them. I decided to order a 1/2 size larger to account for socks. So glad I did because they run slightly shorter then some. This are one of the most comfortable athletic shoes I've wore in a long time. So glad DSW had them!"
May 23, 2014
Narrow but comfy
"These shoes have memory foam in the sole, so they are different feeling at first if you are not used to that type of cushion. These are very narrow and tight, but it is good for working out so your feet do not slide around. I wear these to boot camp classes almost every day."
Click anywhere to close this.