Nike FS Lite Run Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887229430623
Kick your workout into high gear in the men's FS Lite Run from Nike! These lightweight runners have tons of ventilation and cushioning to keep your feet cool and comfortable no matter the run.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with fused synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Perforated side panels for added breathability
- Lightly padded collar for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable Fitsole™ insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber pods on forefoot and heel for added durability and traction in these high-wear areas
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility
- Weight: 7.85 oz. (men's size 10)
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :