Nike Flex Trail 2 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887229933667
Venture off the beaten path during your daily runs in the brightly colored men's Nike Flex Trail 2. These lightweight trail running shoes have a comfort cushioned Fitsole™ insole and Nike Flex™ technology for one smooth ride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Laces hook into a midfoot support system for a snug, comfortable fit
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Padded collar for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable contoured Fitsole™ insole provides excellent underfoot cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Multi directional rubber lug sole provides traction over all terrain
- Nike Flex™ technology with deep flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 9.5 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :