Nike Flex Supreme TR 4 Training Shoe - Womens
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 343844
UPC # 887232386214
UPC # 887232386214
Looking for a shoe that combines lightweight breathability and flexibility? The women's Nike Flex Supreme TR 4 does just that, with a locked-down fit, allowing you to explode through your agility training with confidence.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Internal bootie construction secures the foot during multidrectional movement
- Flywire cables in the forefoot intergrate with laces for a dynamic fit
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable FitSole™ contoured cushion insole
- Molded foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Lateral outrigger for stability
- Textured Nike Flex™ rubber outsole provides traction and flexibility
- Rubber pods placed in high-wear areas for traction and durability
- Flex grooves give enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View more Nike
Location: San Francisco
October 14, 2016
Fun, comfortable, great looking shoe!
"I love how comfortable these shoes feel. They are the perfect go to shoe for everyday use. I love the way they look, too. Great with jeans or any pants....even skirts."
October 10, 2016
Finally I can wear Nike!
"I have not been able to wear Nike shoes basically ever. The collar was always cut too high and would rub on my ankles. These are the first Nikes I have tried on that didn't do that, and was also extremely comfortable. They are a low profile sneaker but offer great support and a lot of stability. I wear these for general use, warm ups for fencing (I have different specific shoes that I wear while fencing). I would note that the construction of the shoe requires me to wear socks with a heel tab or they rub a little bit, but I still give them 5 stars. I got black. They were so comfortable in the store that I pointed them out to another customer. She ended up buying a pair in the teal shade."
Location: Brea, Ca
October 07, 2016
super comfy shoes for training and cardio
"love these nikes. really comfy for bootcamp and cardio. def recommend to anyone."
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
October 02, 2016
"I love these shoes - they are true to size, light weight and supportive. I bought these shoes for a trip to Europe and from day one they were very comfortable to wear and walk all day long. Love the black and white too, goes with everything!"
Click anywhere to close this.