Nike Flex 2013 Run Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 675911604861
Run like the wind and free your stride in these lightweight shoes from Nike! Made with the neutral runner in mind, the women's Flex Run 2013 features durability and cool sporty style that will keep you comfy and looking good during your training.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and mesh lining
- Removable cushioned FITSOLE™ insole
- Phylite carrier midsole with Phylon core for flexible, lightweight cushioning
- Carbon rubber heel and toe for added durability in these high-abrasion areas
- Flex grooves in outsole for added flexibility
- Weight: 6.7 oz. (women's size 7)
- More colors available
- View more Nike
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :