Nike Flex Experience Run Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 676556251304
Free your stride and ditch your old, bulky running shoes for the men's Nike Flex Experience Run lightweight running shoes! Catering to the neutral to over-pronator, these minimalist-inspired shoes are super lightweight, built to flex with your foot, and are a running must-have.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- EVA cushioned insole
- Lightweight Phylite midsole for superior cushioning and transition
- Textured rubber pods on heel and forefoot for abrasion-resistance in these high-wear areas
- Flex grooves for added flexibility and movement
- More colors available
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :