Nike Flex Experience Run 2 Lightweight Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887225417369
Ditch your old, bulky running shoes in favor of the lightweight women's Flex Experience Run 2 from Nike! Featuring all the flexibility and comfort you expect in a great running shoe, these kicks were made with the neutral to under-pronator in mind and will allow you to experience your workout like never before.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber pods on heel and forefoot for added durability and traction in these high-wear areas
- Flex grooves allow for smoother stride and flexibility
- Weight: 7.35 oz. (women's size 7)
- Wide width available
- More colors available
- View more Women's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :