Nike Dual Fusion ST 2 Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 884776174819
Feel union of the body and mind when you slip into the lightweight men's Nike® Dual Fusion ST 2 and shed all troubles in a healthy cardio session. Designed for the neutral to mild over-pronator who requires cushioning with just a touch of stability when running, training or any type of exercise.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with strategically placed synthetic overlays that provide lightweight durability and structural support
- Lightly padded tongue and collar
- Padded insole supplies lightweight underfoot plush
- Dual-density Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and support
- Molded siping that promotes a smoother transition at heel strike
- Solid rubber waffle-pattern sole
- Weight: 9 oz
- More colors available
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :