Nike Dual Fusion Lite Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 887229870214
Stylish and comfortable, the brightly colored women's Nike Dual Fusion Lite training shoe will add a little sport-chic to your workout attire. Made with the modern runner in mind, this lightweight lace-up will take you through your training with ease - you might even forget they are there!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for added stability
- Lace-up closure
- Laces hook into a mid-foot support system for a snug fit
- Padded collar and tongue
- Breathable fabric mesh lining
- Cushioned insole
- DualFusion™ midsole provides soft cushioning and firm density for support
- Textured rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Flex grooves provide flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :