Nike Dual Fusion 2 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $75.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 343804
UPC # 091204882486
UPC # 091204882486
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Breathable mesh upper
- Flywire cables support the foot
- Internal bootie wraps the foot to provide a sock-like fit
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned Fitsole insole provides cushioning and support
- DualFusion midsole provides lightweight cushioning and firm density for support
- Tapered lugs give traction to go up and down hill
- Rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 7.5 oz (women's size 7)
- View more Nike
Location: Spring TX
August 07, 2016
Best support and comfort
"The best thing about this shoe is the "internal bootie." It hugs my foot at the arch and feels much more supportive than other shoes I've worn. I usually add inserts for additional padding and comfort, but haven't needed to with this shoe."
August 06, 2016
Love this shoe!!
"These shoes fit like I'm wearing a sock. I'm able to run and do TRX in this shoe without any slipping or instability. Honestly can say I could stay in these shoes all day long and forget that I'm wearing shoes. I tire out before my feet do"
Location: Charlotte, NC
July 19, 2016
"I get so many compliments on these sneakers. They are vibrant and very comfortable. I love them and would definitely buy them again."
July 14, 2016
"Love the colors! The arch did not hit right for my size 9 foot. Took the foot pad out of the shoe to try without and the foot pad had very obvious dirty toes prints. I ordered these shoes. I had on socks, but the dirty foot pad was a turn off. Besides that I just could not adjust them to fit. I am on my feet 12hr shifts and need comfort. Returned for another brand. Have worn Nike before. Really liked looks"
Click anywhere to close this.