Nike Downshifter 5 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 884500426214
Experience the comfort and stability of the men's Nike Downshifter 5 lightweight running shoe! Built for the neutral-pronator who requires extra cushioning and support, this shoe will help you achieve superior results every workout.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- Full-length Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole with waffle pattern for traction
- Deep horizontal and vertical flex grooves provide enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 9.4 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: