Nike Anodyne DS Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887225239367
Enjoy a stable run in the men's Nike Anodyne DS Lightweight running shoe! Made specifically for the over-pronator who needs a combination of cushioning and stability, this stylish running shoe will have you hitting the pavement with a smooth stride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Flywire™ technology provides lightweight midfoot structure
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- Dynamic Support platform provides stability
- Rubber outsole with waffle textured pattern for traction
- Deep flex grooves in forefoot provide a smooth stride and flexibility
- More colors available
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :