Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 31 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 666003086672
The fastest, most responsive Pegasus so far, the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 31 out does its predecessors! Run in style, comfort, and quality with this breathable mesh running shoe!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Removable cushioned insole
- Full length Cushion midsole for responsive, springy, lightweight cushioning
- Nike Zoom unit in the heel provides additional lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber outsole with waffle pattern for durability and traction
- Verticle and horizontal flex grooves for enhanced flexibility
- Weight: 11 oz (men's size 10)
- View more Nike
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: