Nike Air Relentless 5 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 336619
UPC # 888410047033
UPC # 888410047033
The men's Air Relentless 5 from Nike will take your running experience to the next level. This lightweight running shoe boasts a soft, smooth ride through a combination of Reslon foam and a Nike Air unit in the midsole.
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Midfoot support system locks the foot down
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- Encapsulated Nike Air unit in the heel provides long-lasting cushioning
- Reslon™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Crash rail on the lateral outsole provides smooth transition
- Rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Flex grooves allow for superior movement and flexibility
- Weight: 9.65 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Nike
July 17, 2016
Great all-around shoe
"Perfect for high school son who needed shoes for light workouts and socializing (Pokemon Go). Decent last, at least until he outgrows them."
July 09, 2016
"these were comfy for hubby he liked them"
Location: Seattle, WA
July 02, 2016
"I bought this pair of shoes for my father for Father's Day and my oh my was it worth the buy. First of all, the shoes are trendy and fit to be worn for running (as the title of the shoe implies) and everyday, casual wear. So hello two-in-one shoe! Second, it's extremely lightweight - insanely lightweight. Shoes tend to weigh down your feet as almost everyone knows, but these shoes, in my opinion, are very similar to the Nike Flyknits which are essentially weightless shoes on your feet. So do yourself a favor and buy these shoes as they really feel like you're barely wearing shoes!"
Click anywhere to close this.