Nike Air Relentless 3 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887229430517
Push yourself to the limit and don't give up! The men's Air Relentless 3 from Nike provides better cushioning and flexibility than ever before and will help you achieve your toughest workout goals.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Midfoot support panels help to lock down foot for a secure fit
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- Nike Air unit in heel for added shock absorption
- Reslon™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Waffle pattern outsole for durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for superior movement and flexibility
- Weight: 9.65 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :