Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 31 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 666003112456
Run in style with the Nike Pegasus 31 women's lightweight running shoe! This breathable shoe features Nike Zoom technology for a better more comfortable ride!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Full length Cushlon midsole for responsive, springy, lightweight cushioning
- Nike Zoom unit in the heel provides additional lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber outsole with waffle pattern for durability and traction
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves enhance flexibility and provide a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.7 oz (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: