Nike Air Pegasus 30 Shield Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885177879617
Meet the revolutionary women's Air Pegasus+ 30 Shield lightweight running shoe from Nike! This water-resistant performance shoe has a stylish purple leopard print upper with neon trim, offers ultra-responsive cushioning and targeted support, and will help neutral to under-pronators reach their maximum running performance.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Water-resistant mesh upper with no-sew, fused synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Reflective underlay at midfoot for better visibility in low-light conditions
- Nike+ ready
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable FitSole 2™ insole provides excellent cushioning
- Internal heel counter wraps the heel for a snug, secure fit
- Full length Cushlon midsole for responsive, springy, lightweight cushioning
- Nike Zoom unit in the heel provides additional lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber outsole with waffle pattern for durability and traction
- Rubber blades on lateral outsole help to provide a smooth transition
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves enhance flexibility and provide a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.3 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :