Nike Air Max Run Lite 5 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 887229803793
The updated men's Air Max Run Lite 5 lightweight running shoe from Nike is even more comfortable and sporty! Catering to the neutral to underpronator, this lace-up provides excellent cushioning and will have you pounding pavement like a pro.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Air unit in heel provides shock absorption
- Rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride and flexibility
- Weight: 10.45 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: