Nike Air Max Run Lite 4 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887225254049
The new look and feel of the women's Nike Air Max Run Lite 4 lightweight running shoe is even more stylish and versatile! Catering to the neutral to under-pronator, it supplies superior cushioning and will get you through your next workout with ease.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable FitSole™ cushioned insole
- Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Cushioning Max Air unit in heel
- BRS 1,000 carbon rubber outsole for added tracion and superior abrasion resistance
- Deep flex grooves for more natural movement
- More colors available
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more
- View more Women's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :