Nike Air Max Run Lite 4 Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 883418326036
The updated women's Air Max Run Lite 4 lightweight running shoe from Nike is even more stylish and comfortable! Catering to the neutral to under-pronator, this shoe provides excellent cushioning and will get you through your next workout with ease.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric mesh lining
- Removable FitSole™ cushioned insole
- Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Max Air unit in heel provides shock absorption
- BRS 1,000 carbon rubber outsole for added traction and superior abrasion resistance
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride and flexibility
- Weight: 10 oz. (women's size 7)
- More colors available
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :