Nike Air Max Run Lite 4 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887227801234
The new look and feel of the men's Nike Air Max Run Lite 4 lightweight running shoe is versatile, stylish and even more comfortable to get you through your next run with ease! Catering to the neutral to under-pronator, this brightly colored lace-up supplies superior cushioning throughout your workout.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Full length Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Max Air unit in heel for support
- Rubber outsole with BRS 1,000 carbon rubber heel for superior abrasion resistance in this high-wear area
- Deep flex grooves in outsole for more natural movement
- Weight: 10.8 oz. (men's size 9.5)
- More colors available
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :