Nike Air Max Run Lite 4 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887225256869
The men's Air Max Run Lite 4 lightweight running shoe from Nike is stylish and even more comfortable to get you through your next run with ease! Catering to the neutral to under-pronator, this shoe supplies superior cushioning throughout your workout.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable Fitsole™ cushioned insole
- Full length Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Max Air unit in heel for shock absorption
- Textured rubber outsole with BRS 1,000 carbon rubber heel for traction and superior abrasion resistance in this high-wear area
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves in forefoot allow for a more natural range of motion and flexibility
- Weight: 10.8 oz. (men's size 9.5)
- More colors available
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :