Nike Air Max Defy Run Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 884802884439
Defy the laws of speed and kick your running into high gear! The men's Air Max Defy Run lightweight running shoe from Nike will help you achieve your fitness goals - whether it be hitting up the next marathon or simply going on your daily jog.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic under and overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable FITSOLE™ insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Heel Air unit provides shock absorption
- Waffle pattern tread rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 10.9 (men's size 10)
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :