Nike Air Max Coliseum Racer Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 091206764179
When in Rome! The retro-inspired men's Air Max Coliseum Racer sneaker from Nike features a low-top design and Air Max heel unit for a cool, comfortable look during your lightweight runs.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh, leather, synthetic and fabric upper
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric mesh lining
- Cushioned insole
- Molded foam midsole provides cushioning
- Air Max unit in heel for shock absorption
- Rubber waffle pattern outsole provides traction and durability
- Weight: 13.65 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :