Nike Air Futurun 2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887229938624
Run like the wind in the men's Air Futurun from Nike! These lightweight running shoes have a heel air unit for superior cushioning and a sporty design to keep you looking good while you work out.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with fused synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Air heel unit for additional shock absorption
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.9 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Nike
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :