Nike Air Alvord 10 Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887225190507
Venture out on the trails and experience a supportive run in the men's Air Alvord 10 from Nike! With a cool pop of bright color, your feet will look super stylish and feel good throughout your workout.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Synthetic toe cap and heel counter protect against loose debris
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Cushioned insole provides
- Full length Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Air unit in heel for added shock absorption
- Midfoot shank offers enhanced support and stability
- Rubber outsole with lugs for enhanced traction over any terrain
- BRS 1,000 rubber heel and toe provides superior durability in these high-wear areas
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- More colors available
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :