New Balance 770 v3 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 602850728693
Go the distance in these women's New Balance 770 v3 running shoes. Made for long distance running and mild stability it features a medial post for pronation control, lightweight design and exceptional shock absorption.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- N-ERGY® and ABZORB® midsole cushioning for exceptional shock absorption
- Medial post on inside edge of shoe to prevent over-pronation
- Forefoot Flex Grooves for extreme flexibility
- Rubber sole for lightweight cushioning
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :