New Balance 730 v1 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886350821577
The women's original New Balance 730 running shoe is a versatile, lightweight shoe made with neutral, mid-weight runners in mind. These super-minimalist running shoes will get you through your run with ease, without the added bulk.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lightly padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Lightly cushioned footbed
- ACTEVA™ LITE lightweight midsole is 24% lighter than standard foam and provides firm, flexible cushioning
- Blown rubber outsole with FLEXZONE in forefoot and heel for added flexibility
- More colors available
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :