New Balance 610 v2 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863007284
Hit the trails in comfort and style! Version 2 of the rugged and durable women's 610 trail running shoe from New Balance features an aggressive lug bottom and superior lightweight cushioning perfect for travel over any terrain.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper for synthetic overlays for lightweight, structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Pull loop on heel and tongue for easy on/off
- Fabric mesh lining
- Cushioned insole
- XLT Footbed provides lightweight cushioning
- ACTEVA™ LITE midsole is 24% lighter than regular foam and provides firm, flexible cushioning
- Rubber outsole with aggressive lug pattern for performance over all terrain
- 12mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 7.2 oz
- More colors available
- View More New Balance
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :