New Balance 610 Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886350537140
The rugged and durable WT610 trail running shoe from New Balance® features aggressive style and technology that provides superior traction and cushioning for any kind of outdoor play.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Synthetic and mesh upper for lightweight comfort and support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- ABZORB® midsole for soft cushioning and support
- IMEVA midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Padded comfort insole, supportive N-FUSE® technology
- Non-marking sole
- N-Durance® spiked rubber outsole for performance on all types of surfaces
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :