New Balance 1290 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 602850470967
Built for superior performance, the newly designed women's New Balance 1290 lightweight running shoe has the technology to make you a faster, stronger runner. This amazing shoe is proudly made in the U.S.A and features REVlite™ technology for lightweight cushioning and responsiveness.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Welded no-sew seams for no-rub irritation
- Padded collar and tongue for all day comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Ortholite® foam cushioned insole inhibits odors
- ABZORB® cushioning at midfoot for excellent cushioning and shock absorption
- REVlite midsole is 30% lighter than standard foam and provides superior cushioning and responsiveness
- Textured, blown rubber outsole provides traction and durability
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride and flexibility
- 8mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- More colors available
- Made in U.S.A.
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :