New Balance 1150 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863191082
This New Balance women's 1150 lightweight running shoe is ready to put on the miles with you and the road ahead. Lace up and go, and experience superior comfort and performance today!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Molded EVA midsole provides responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Rubber pods on outsole provide durability and traction
- Flex areas on forefoot and heel provide enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 7.6 oz. (women's size 7)
- More colors available
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :