New Balance Minimus Ionix 3090 v2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 886863704756
Get ready for a barefoot-like running experience in version 2 of the brightly colored women's Minimus Ionix 3090! With a lightweight fused upper and REVlite™ midsole, these 6.3 oz lace-ups have a barely there feel and are ready for action.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with fused, no-sew synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- REVlite™ midsole is 30% more lightweight than standard foam and provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Textured synthetic pods on certain parts of the outsole allow for durability and traction in high-wear areas
- 4mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 6.3 oz
- More colors available
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :