New Balance Minimus 1690 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887687227308
Super lightweight and ready for your next urban adventure, the women's New Balance Minimus 1690 running shoe is perfect for hitting the pavement with style. These sporty-chic lace-ups have bright pops of color, are made of highly breathable materials, and have a durable outsole.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable air mesh and ripstop nylon upper with no-sew synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned insole
- REVlite® midsole is 30% lighter than standard foam and provides premium responsiveness and cushioning
- Rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs for extreme durability and traction
- 4 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 7.4 oz. (women's size 7)
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :