New Balance Minimus 1010 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863004474
New Balance introduces a new kind of minimalist running shoe with the remarkably lightweight Minimus 1010. Built with the performance-driven runner in mind, this stylish shoe helps you go the distance while still allowing you to feel the ground beneath you.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Synthetic mesh upper
- Lightly padded collar
- ROCK STOP® protection in the forefront provides protection from sharp rocks and debris
- 4 mm drop from heel to toe inspired by Good Form Running
- Durable Vibram® spiked rubber outsole for multi-directional traction
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :