New Balance 1290 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 602850471803
Made in America and made for superior performance the newly designed New Balance® 1290 running shoe has the technology to make you a faster, stronger runner. A modern looking training shoe with REVlite technology for lightweight comfort , responsiveness and durability it's ready to hit the road running.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper and synthetic overlays
- Welded no-sew seams for no-rub irratation
- Ortholite® foam insert for comfort and odor elimination
- Midsole with ABZORB® cushioning for comfort and shock absorption
- REVlite midsole for cushioning and durability, 30% lighter than comparable shoes
- Outsole built for performance on many surfaces
- Blown rubber sole
- Made in the USA
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :