New Balance 990 v3 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 886350645265
Put on the miles in the women's Susan G. Komen pink ribbon edition of the New Balance 990 version 3 performance running shoe. This shoe's classic New Balance design features superior comfort and stability, durable high mileage capabilities, plus is proudly made in the U.S.A.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with suede overlays for lightweight support
- Reflective detailing for heightened visibility in low-light conditions
- Dual-density padded collar provides soft cushioning yet firm support
- Padded tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- ABZORB® midfoot cushioning gives excellent shock absorption
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and superior durability
- Ndurance® rubber outsole enhances durability
- Blown rubber, textured forefoot with flex grooves for traction and a smoother stride
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- 12mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Narrow width available
- More colors available
- Handmade in U.S.A.
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :