New Balance 910 v1 Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863611689
Hit the trails in style with the women's 910 v1 Trail running shoe from New Balance! With enhanced comfort and lightweight technology, the rugged trails are no match for this shoe.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Pull tab on heel
- Synthetic toe cap to protect against terrain
- Soft fabric lining
- Cushioned Ortholite® insole provides comfort, reduces odors and enhances breathability
- Lightweight REVlite midsole provides superior responsiveness and durability
- ABZORB® cushioning in midfoot for exceptional shock absorption
- Rock Stop™ technology in midsole forefoot provides full-foot stability and protection against debris
- Aggressive rubber lug outsole for durability and traction over all surfaces
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :