New Balance 910 Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863602229
Hit the trails in style with the men's 910 Trail running shoe from New Balance! With enhanced comfort and lightweight technology, the rugged trails are no match for this shoe.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Pull tab on heel for easy on/off
- Synthetic toe cap to protect against loose debris
- Soft fabric lining
- Cushioned Ortholite® insole provides comfort, reduces odors and enhances breathability
- Lightweight REVlite midsole provides superior responsiveness and durability
- ABZORB® cushioning in midfoot for exceptional shock absorption
- Rock Stop™ technology in midsole forefoot provides full-foot stability and protection against debris
- Aggressive rubber lug outsole for durability and traction over all surfaces
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :