New Balance 890 v4 Lightweight Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 888098147346
Ultra-lightweight and full of technical features, you can't go wrong wearing the men's 890 v4 competitive running shoe from New Balance! Lace up these sporty shoes today and see what all the hype is about.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with silver FantomFit™ fused skeletal overlay for ultra-light support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole provides underfoot cushioning and support
- REVlite™ midsole is 30% lighter than standard foam and provides lightweight cushioning and responsiveness
- ABZORB® heel crash provides stability and shock absorption
- Blown rubber outsole is lightweight and provides traction
- Deep flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 8.5 oz. (men's size 9)
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: