New Balance 890 v3 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 405200090286
Put on mile after mile in the women's 890 v3 lightweight running shoe from New Balance. This brightly colored shoe features superior shock absorption, flexibility and cushioning for a smoother ride.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with fused, no-sew synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole is perforated and provides great underfoot cushioning and ventilation
- ABZORB® midfoot cushioning provides superior shock absorption
- ABZORB® FL midsole gives excellent lightweight shock absorption
- REVlite™ midsole is 30% lighter than standard foam and provides lightweight cushioning
- Ndurance™ blown rubber outsole provides traction and superior durability
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 7.65 oz
- More colors available
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :