New Balance 870 v2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 602850293849
Long distance runners, feel the ground beneath your feet in version 2 of the women's New Balance 870 running shoe. Perfect for the neutral to moderate over-pronater who goes the distance and needs a comfortable, stable ride, this performance shoe will take your running to the next level with its super technological advances.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- REVlite™ midsole is 30% lighter than standard foam and provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- ABZORB™ cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Ndurance® blown rubber outsole provides traction and maximum durability
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 8mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 8.1 oz. (women's size 7.5)
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :