New Balance 850 v1 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 739980338536
Simple, yet sleek and very stylish, lace up these New Balance 850 v1 lightweight running shoes and hit the pavement! The nice pop of color is sure to brighten your run and keep you going to the finish line!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Molded EVA midsole provides flexible lightweight cushioning
- Textured rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 7.3 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: