New Balance 850 v1 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 739980348290
Simple, yet sporty and very stylish, lace up these men's New Balance 850 v1 lightweight running shoes and hit the pavement! The nice pop of color is sure to brighten your run and keep you going to the finish line!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric mesh lining
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Cush+™ midsole technology provides lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Textured rubber outsole pods provide durability and traction
- Deep horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 9.2 oz. (men's size 9.5)
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: