New Balance 810 v2 Performance Trail Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 886863217997
Performance enhanced, version 2 of the trail blazing women's New Balance 810 trail running shoe is here. Featuring a lighter weight design and a rugged AT Tread® outsole, this shoe will take on all-terrain with ease.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for lightweight support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Advanced N-ERGY® shock absorption and cushioning
- ABZORB® and C-CAP® midsole for soft cushioning and support
- IMEVA midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- AT Tread® all-terrain rubber lug outsole for superior traction over all terrain
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :