New Balance 810 v2 Performance Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863982093
Version 2 of the trail blazing men's New Balance 810 trail running shoe is here and better than ever! Featuring a lighter weight, more durability and a rugged AT Tread® traction outsole, this shoe can take on any terrain.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh and nylon ripstop upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight, structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- N-ERGY® technology in heel provides cushioning and shock absorption
- EVA foam midsole for firm, lightweight cushioning
- Blown rubber outsole with AT Tread® lugs for traction over all terrain
- 8mm drop from heel to toe
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :