New Balance 810 Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863144958
Performance enhanced, the newest version of the trail blazing New Balance® 810 trail running shoe is here. Lighter weight, more durability and super rugged AT Tread® traction outsole, this shoe will take on all-terrain.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Synthetic and mesh upper for lightweight comfort and support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Advanced N-ERGY® shock absorption and cushioning
- Polyurethane removable insert for an extra layer of stability and cushioning
- Midosle with C-CAP® technology for cushioning and support
- ABZORB® midsole for soft cushioning and support
- IMEVA midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Lugged AT Tread® all-terrain outsole
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :