New Balance 810 v2 Performance Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863144675
The newest version of the trail blazing men's New Balance 810 trail running shoe is here! Lighter weight and built with superior performance and durability, this shoe can take on any terrain.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh and synthetic upper for lightweight support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Advanced N-ERGY® shock absorption and cushioning
- Removable cushioned insole
- ABZORB® and C-CAP® midsole for soft cushioning and support
- IMEVA midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- AT Tread® all-terrain rubber lug outsole for superior traction over all terrain
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :