New Balance 780 v4 Performance Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 888098578751
Back and better than ever, version 4 of the men's New Balance 780 offers an even lighter weight, cushioned ride and structured support for the daily runner. If you liked the New Balance 730 you will love the updates this running shoe has to offer.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric mesh lining
- Cushioned insole
- ABZORB® technology at heel and forefoot for maximum shock absorption and comfort
- Injection molded EVA foam midsole provides firm yet flexible cushioning
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides resistance to compression and is 24% lighter than standard foam
- N-Durance® blown rubber outsole for maximum durability and traction
- 12mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 10.6 oz. (men's size 9)
- Assembled in USA
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: