New Balance 780 v2 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 602850291371
Back and better than ever, version 2 of the women's New Balance 780 offers a lighter weight, cushioned ride and structured support for the neutral gait, daily runner. If you liked the New Balance 730 you will love the updates this running shoe has to offer.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- N-Ergy midsole provides shock absorption and a responsive ride
- ABZORB® technology at heel and forefoot for maximum shock absorption and comfort
- STABILITY WEB® provides midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- Full EVA strobel board for comfort all day long
- N-Durance™ rubber outsole for maximum durability and traction
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :